Suppliers of Insulation Board Seconds
Low Density Rigid Polyisocyanurate Foam (PIR) Insulation Boards
By seconds we mean there could be creases in the foil, slight variation in thickness or oversized boards. The insulation boards we supply range from 10mm to 90mm thick, 2400mm x 1200mm or cavity bats 1200mm x 450mm. We supply a range from 10mml to 200mm plyboard or plasterboard attached to any thickness insulation board.
A&A Insulation Services can offer you:
- Extremely competitive prices (inclusive of VAT)
- Nationwide delivery to your door
- Small delivery charges applicable. With larger orders deliveries may even be FREE!
- Decking board (Ply) with insulation
- Plasterboard with insulation. We do NOT supply plain plasterboard
Our boards can be used for many different applications:
- In roofing spaces between joists
- Between first and second skin (cavity) of outer walls
- Between plasterboard partitions in rooms
- Under concrete and wooden floors
The boards we supply are lightweight, easy to handle and easy to cut (just use a blunt hand-saw). Just remember it's the type of job you only do once and the better insulated you become, the less money you spend on heating bills in future years...plus you are contributing in helping the environment for your generation and generations to to come.
As you cannot see the product before you buy we operate the policy that if we arrive at your doorstep and you are not happy with the product, no hassle, no obligation, we simply drive away...!
BARGAIN BASEMENT - INSULATION BOARD OFF-CUTS
Submit an enquiry to find out more about our Insulation Board Seconds...
Contact us for further information...
A&A Insulation Services Limited
Unit 4/5, The Willowford, Treforest Industrial Est., Pontypridd, RCT, CF37 5YL
Mobile: 07971 092947 (during the daytime) Land Line: 01443 209585 (after 6 o'clock)